Monday 24 November 2014

Higgs Boson Fornication

Higgs boson fornication is a total destruction of planet earth by Higgs boson acoustic waves of universe (1); fornication will happen in order to recognize me as Higgs boson discoverer, not only this and also the use of Higgs boson power is likely to happen with an objective of making the destruction possible in the earliest time available. Because the world is still ignoring me and my discovery to Higgs boson; the only language left is destruction and apocalypse.

I am warning the (5) billion people living on earth that they have one month notice to recognize my discovery otherwise I will increase the energy forms to their maximum, then it will be really too late.

This warning takes effect from the date of this post; simply I had enough of human being ignorance, bear in mind that this post is the last of my writings and I am sure that I accumulated enough proofs to act as a self defence and all laws protect a self defender. Make sure that the clock is ticking and I will pass to action once the notice comes to it’s end.

Higgs boson fornication is a simple and a fast process to accommodate Higgs boson inside Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs); I think there is no need to explain how to prepare a true Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs) as the link below explains this process of preparation, but the important elements needed are the Rugosa Corals and the fortified water

My willing to bring a total destruction to planet earth is the only way to prove that I am Higgs boson discoverer and my ultimatum of one month which I am giving to billions of people is not a joke, I am sure that you know who is responsible for my actions; I cited them many times in this blog and any further action from my part is just a consequence of their ignorance. 

No comments: