Sunday 8 January 2017

Announcement (52)

My words are coming in this announcement to set few ideas in order to organize readers to this blog mind about Higgs boson discovery and Higgs boson experiment. I think that by bringing five ideas to light the subject of this post will be completed.

The readers to this blog should understand that this blog is constructed on the base of visions of a man inspired by commitment to grab his rights of discovery. This construction of this blog is planned in seconds depending on action reaction of Higgs boson experiment and it's results in reality; I mean by this a full understanding of whats in and whats out.

Without my true visions my construction to Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs) could never happen; and this system was built with my intensive researches and my will of understanding in the same time. I am sure that Bose and Einstein were proving this existence of a system where the experiment on the genesis of our universe is possible. I think that I should be rewarded for this impressive achievement.

The targets of Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs) building at it's beginning was to produce chemicals, molecules and living organisms, and at it's second stage the targets changed to influence the global weather system and producing superfluid then it's target moved to complete Higgs boson magnetic field. Now Higgs boson experiment is occurring live and it's target is to manipulate depressions.

Just to assure you that I am not worrying to get recognized as Higgs boson discoverer or not but whats worrying me is that humanity is going deeper in it's ignorance to it's reality. Also I have 100% chance to get recognized as Higgs boson discoverer before I die, and 500% chance after I die and 0% chance to never get recognized as Higgs boson discoverer; this means that the luck is beside me from the beginning of Higgs boson story to it's end, and these words are prove it.

A last word of disappointment, of upsetting and of disagreement about scientists responses to my announcements; nothing has been said, nothing has been arisen and nothing has been shared, it's simply a catastrophic thinking and a full negative reaction to my discovery to Higgs boson.   

No comments: