Wednesday 11 January 2017

Announcement (55)

This announcement position in this blog is one of it's pillars because its holding 1/3 of it's information; Higgs boson as a particle, Higgs boson wearing a coral body, Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs), Higgs boson experiment and it's influence and Higgs boson discoverer life.

I showed in earlier posts hypothesis about a solid particle, and the function of it's elements. I think that my explanation to Higgs boson elements of constitution was convincing and acceptable as long as there is no hypothesis suggesting Higgs boson formation.

Rugosa corals are Higgs boson holders; I said that hundreds of times and nobody in the world said let's proving what "Tarek" is claiming. Once in the time Higgs boson was on earth and hidden itself inside the Rugosa corals to sleep until when I found these last and discovered that they are still alive, and noticed that they are behaving as a blender to destroy atoms to accumulate subatomic particles naked to the eye.

Particles could never achieve the state of motion without the creation of a true Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs), and the whole story of discoveries is around this last. My understanding to Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs) made me occupying an important space within this blog, and unfortunately chemistry communities, particle physics communities and biology communities are still not interested to what I am talking about and their attention will wake up when is too late for everything.

I have explained to the world many effects made by Higgs boson experiment, and the world is still watching and saying nothing, maybe the world is waiting when there will be no land at all. And I already said that Australia and Philippines are the first to disappear under water. Higgs boson experiment is bringing with it understandable proofs which are supporting Higgs boson discovery without doubt.

When my adventure of researches started in 2008 I was after a treasure and then Rugosa corals came up to me in 2010, and then chemistry was in mind all time. In 2012 I known that my discovery to Higgs boson was right, and I had to find a way to get recognised as Higgs boson discoverer. My writing about Higgs boson is a unique experience because I don't know when this writing will end.

No comments: