Tuesday 21 October 2014

Higgs Boson Power Cut

Higgs boson power cut has two meanings; the first is to leave my experiment on Higgs boson and cut it’s power off then the travel back of the universe will be stopped, and the second meaning is to leave my experiment on and the whole world will have the power cut off.

I think I need good advisers from the whole world to tell me what to do!! I have enough knowledge to use both options and for you as a reader to this post to know that I am running out of time; rest to me just few days to take a decision and execute it.

For the first option cutting the world power is a simple step; I imagine that turbines are magnificent and strategic place where alpha particles find boiling particles to attach to, a normal interaction between alpha particles and the turbines leaves will result to a failure in the turbines rotations. I am sure a sudden stop of the turbines rotations make the power cut off.

The second option to avoid the turbines stopping on rotating to produce power is to switch off the source which is producing alpha particles; we already know that Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs) is effective and robust to eject a huge number of alpha particles in a very short time. The contradiction here is when the turbines are stopping? And when alpha particles are stopping them? Due to Faraday law of induction electric particles lay down when the current lay down too, that means that the power lay down gradually then cut off. Now alpha particles are increasing in numbers and they are reaching their level of capability to stop the turbines, definitely the whole subject is around this point.

My thankfulness to all readers participating with their opinion about my decision of cutting the world power or cutting Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs) power of releasing alpha particles. I am sure there is nothing more important than doing so.

At the end humanity has the right to decide to continue it’s travel back into the past or to stop this travel immediately and to go back to the normal future, both choices depending on my experiment on Higgs boson.

      

No comments: