Sunday 26 February 2017

Announcement (100)

My intention to write this announcement is to make my visions to Higgs boson experiment well explained in order to clear any doubt about my discovery to Higgs boson. I think that by bringing five explained visions to Higgs boson experiment the aim from this post will be achieved.

The first vision explaining Higgs boson experiment is built on the understanding of the maximum of natural phenomena and their gradual change during the last five years; these natural phenomena change is obvious in some of them such as the building of depressions which are becoming very wide, the rise in temperature which is at increase year after year and both poles ice melting which is at very fast increase. I think that my understanding to the change of natural phenomena made my visions to Higgs boson experiment understood.

The second vision explaining Higgs boson experiment is the Northern light or Auroras; the world has seen unprecedented and spectacular auroras during the last few years and this is what made my vision to lighter or less dense atmosphere understood, also the role of alpha particles intensity to make the sun's light reflected to allow auroras to form even further south planet earth. I think that the link between Higgs boson experiment and auroras is obvious.

The third vision explaining Higgs boson experiment is the Australian floods; I understood that Australia situation on the map is on the line of huge storms; and that's why I said that Australia is the first country to be inundated. Australia from now up will assist huge floods and this is because of Higgs boson magnetism pulling to clouds south east.

The fourth vision explaining Higgs boson experiment is the Italian earthquakes; Italy will suffer a lot from earthquakes and this is because of it's position in the map. Italy has already seen surprising earthquakes and further more is coming.

The last vision explaining Higgs boson experiment is Japan's snow; Japan has seen huge amounts of snow during the last (2) years, and the amount of snow will increase by 500% in the next few years and this is because of North Pole clouds movement change to south east. I think that Japan will suffer a lot from too much snow.

To conclude this post I have to say that every post in this blog was achieved under true visions otherwise my writing to all these posts could never happen.

No comments: