Tuesday 14 February 2017

Announcement (89)

The idea of this announcement is built on majorana fermions as participant in the construction of unprecedented living organisms inside Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs). «Higgs boson Monster » post has all proofs of the possibility of living organisms birth and this is because of Higgs boson decay to molecules and creating 

new ones. I think that my appeal of assistance was right when I said that my need to biologists is obligatory to look after the created animals inside Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs) ; these animals are the future provisions to human beings need of meat.

My understanding to the construction of new living organisms including majorana fermions as the first block builders in the puzzle of subatomic particles because this step is far away from just the decay of molecules but also the decay of chemicals and subatomic particles such as protons, neutrons and electrons. All this means that all particles had achieved the state of motion, and this is where new kind of particles starting their building o include time particles through majorana fermions mechanism of integration o time particles ; this process is simply a leader to the regeneration of new kind of DNA.

The picture below is showing one of the animals which I am talking about, because this animal look like a shrimp and it should looked after it to grow to it’s maximum size ; this size could develop up to (10) meters long and up to (3) meters wide, and by this occasion I am inviting investors to come forward and contact me for a business opportunity.


As I said majorana fermions are capable to build a new kind of animals by integrating bigger time particles in all needed particles to form new kind of subatomic particles then bigger atoms to form special  chemicals ; these chemicals can fabricate new molecules inside  Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs) to give birth to many kind of living organisms. I think that my long experience in the building of  Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs) is showing me the process of management to this kind of business, but my need to professionals is an obligation.

Ideas about the use of Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs) in microbiology are unlimited but rest to develop them with special technologies and with the right knowledge. Here I am offering one of the best results of my researches and my discovery to Higgs boson.

No comments: