Sunday 5 February 2017

Announcement (80)

My creation to this blog was intended to share information about lost treasures, and my big interest was with archaeology and history with interest to specific areas in Algeria and the UK. I spent almost (2) years digging books in the hunt for clues 

leading me to prove the existence of real treasures, and with time the sea took of my time to offer me an unimaginable gift which is the Rugosa corals to start a long adventure in science such as biology, chemistry, physics, nano technology and medicine.

My visits to the sea were more than (3) times a day with the hope to find any artifact of an iron age tribe in order to prove it's existence and this is where my observation to sea waves, clouds, sun, rain, and snow took interest in natural phenomena. Natural science became my only friend all time and then my interest grow up in algae, in sea sand and in seawater color, and this is what made me a lover to sea current, sea waves and sea advance; this last was a preoccupying matter during all years of my experiments on Higgs boson.

My interest to science made me learning very fast with the guidance of my visions to dig so deep in the quick change of the occurrence of natural phenomena and to understand the influence of Higgs boson experiment on everything. My achievement in creating a true Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs) made me coming up with so many hypothesis to magic theories such as the theory of everything, the theory of nano particles production and the theory of the end of the world. Also I could show my explanation to the string theory, particle like waves theory, the theory of relativity, the theory of thermodynamics of hydrocarbures  and the theory of climate change.

My connection to the people whose are showing interest to my writing is stronger and stronger and this is through their sharing to the posts of this blog. I think that I arrived to a stage of no care anymore about the world's interest to what I am saying, and my duty is to show my knowledge about Higgs boson and it's experiment in this blog.

Rest to me to raise awareness about everything's change, about Higgs boson experiment consequences and about humanity ignorance to the real causes of the new life on earth. Maybe one day the world will recognize me as Higgs boson discoverer and maybe not.

No comments: